There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Oxford, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc expert comes by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Oxford. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc a call at 662-281-1231 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.