Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These regular services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be upkept, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Oxford are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our technicians can search for signals and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and notify you long before any problems arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always check these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc in Oxford offer top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 662-281-1231.