Make your life easier—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service call from your Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. Our technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your AC, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter months, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Franklin's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.