Which Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While each are appropriate for new or renovated cost-saving homes, the style you need depends on your local climate. Residences in certain regions, such as the Midwest, can make use of the pair.
Find out about the ventilation systems we provide. Or contact us at 662-281-1231 for more facts on which one is best for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your house and switches it with refreshing air from the outside.
- Maintains heat so you do not have to heat the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Sends heat and excess moisture into the outside air.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can work your air conditioning less.